-
November 11th, 2007, 12:02 AM
#1
Inactive Member
no rain...freezing cold...brrrrrr....I may go south sooner ...all I want to do is sleep...*yawning*
-
November 12th, 2007, 06:59 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Oh, I rather like the cold. Crawling into bed early, sleeping in, firing up the old... central heating system.
Handed in my graduation work today. I have a week and a half off. For the first time in a long time (excluding my little Reading trip this summer) I can do what I want all day. Mmm. Bought two new felt-tipped pens, a sketch book and a brand new eraser. It's been years since I last made my silly comic strips...
-
November 13th, 2007, 03:15 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yes, the cold is awesome. I am so glad I don't live in Florida anymore. The oppressive heat is too mush to bare. We have had 2 cool days but its back to Indian Summer here.
-
November 13th, 2007, 03:47 PM
#4
Inactive Member
post your comic strip here...I want to see it pulleeezzze
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks